Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this guy I work with has a 2000 polaris trail something (he's not sure what model but it is a 600 liquid) and trailer that he won in a raffle two years ago. The sled only has 100 miles on it! It is a two-up, which is fine because it would be nice to have for when my girlfriend goes sledding with me. The trailer is a sled-bed 2 up. He only wants 3650 for both sled and trailer. Should I get it? Discuss!

Hi, my name is Ryan and I'm a stressaholic!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Holy crap!! Sounds like a whopper of a deal to me!! But, only if the have the $$$ to spend...

1998 Arctic Cat Cougar
1999 Arctic Cat Z 440
1995 Ski Doo Formula STX LT

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
That sounds like a hell of a deal, why not! If you got the coin and the sled and trailer meet your standards when you check um out....Go for it, like you said perfect for when you and the girl want to ride. Weather on the same sled or not.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Snap it up! Besides if you decide to sell it at a later date, you'd definately make a profit.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
93 Posts
It sounds like a good deal. However the old Polaris 2-ups do not turn well at all. They only want to go straight and really push through the corners. I think this years is on the Edge chassis, so now it may be different. However, I don't imagine you'll be riding it that much anyway, and it is always nice to have a spare sled.

I want to ride every day, all day, as fast as I can.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Even normal edges don't have as great a turning radius as a Gen II. Couple that to a 2 up and who knows. However the Edge Chassis I am sure would be a much better turner with suspension setups and all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts