Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
the way I always have done it is pull the hose that comes out of the crankcase and drain it from there.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
The best way would be to pull the one that comes out of the water pump and put it down the exhaust hole into a pan. On mine I had to blow on one end to get it all out.

·
Registered
591 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
The best way would be to pull the one that comes out of the water pump and put it down the exhaust hole into a pan. On mine I had to blow on one end to get it all out.
thats how I did mine.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Just use regular green coolant, most come where you can use them with any coolant so they won't jell up. If your sled has a problem with cooling, add some coolant additive such as this: http://www.royalpurple.com/radiator-additive-mc.html
They really do help[thumb]

·
Registered
807 Posts
regular coolant mixed with de mineralized water 50/50. If you want it all out or out fast use a shop vac on a hose end.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
Any regular coolant will be fine, and as said, mix 50/50 with water.
Use distilled water, its like $0.89 a gallon at walmart, it will keep minerals deposits from building up.

Thinksno said:
regular coolant mixed with de mineralized water 50/50. If you want it all out or out fast use a shop vac on a hose end.
[thumb]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts