Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i posted pics before but they got deleted or somethn so heres more and heres how far i am as of now..
]/polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/5.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/6.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/8.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/10.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/dash.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
looks like a cool car..I love stangs

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Nice to see someone else working on a Stang. I sold my baby (69 Conv.) 5 years ago to buy a house. Still miss it. Do you live somewhere they require you to have emissions or can you run seasonal plates? or did you leave the motor alone?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mn got rid of emissions laws.. so my car is very loud.. motor is a 95 cobra. i got the whole interior 99% done so im guna post some new pics pretty soon.. getn it dynoed second week in may too!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
heres some pics of my last mustang i had.

/polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/abgle.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/side.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/bakj.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/moto.jpg

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Nice 70 Mach 1.
I spent a lot of time working on a 70 when I was in high school. I had a buddy who insisted on making it go faster. As a result we were always rebuilding or replacing the motor.
great looking car.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
My friends dad has a 1969 Corvette, crazy car, it has over 500 hp.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Why did u sell that Mach 1??

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Nice ride confusedguy. I've got an 88 5.0 stripper coupe I'm redoing this summer. I also have a 93 4 banger I'm using for the interior. I'd possibly be interested in selling some parts if you needed anything, otherwise I'm using the cruise control, a/c, and power accesories. It's a gray interior. I'm from SD and don't stop by here much more, so if you're interested in anything feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] Also, if anyone is interested my 94 coupe if for sale- auto, 89K, cobra r wheels. Good luck with your project confused guy, if you're ever in SD you'll have to look me up so we can go rip into some imports, hehe.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts