Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snowmobiling is an expensive hobby and I would like to cut some corners. I know where to buy the items below, but would like to find where others purchase them. If possibly please list who you buy from and how much you pay. I currently use denniskirk to purchase everything.. Hopefully this post will benefit everyone!

Spark plugs:
NGK - BR9ES
NGK - BR8ES

2 Cycle Oil:
Yamalube
Klotz TC-W3

Idler Wheels for:
Polaris XCR
Yamaha MM

Slides for:
Polaris XCR
Yamaha MM

I will try to add more when I think of them..

·
Registered
521 Posts
Any local auto parts place carries spark plugs, or look for a small engine shop, they usually have plugs too. For oil, I usually get mine at the dealer. For idler wheels and basically all other parts, I use ebay, or the various classifieds sections of all the web forums.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
also nice to try to change the bearing in those wheels before they fly off

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i buy spark plugs which happen to be BR9ES at canadian tire, its like 7 bucks for 2.
oil i buy at a lucus oil warehouse, i get a case of 4(i think). 4litre containers for like 120 bucks, (synthetic oil (thats why so much))

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
^^^ you have to remember that he is in canada, so once you convert it, it isn't as bad of a price. mine were around 2 dollars a plug,

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey, ya thats a good idea, i do alot of online business, but ive never really thought about buying plugs online. ill look into it, any savings a good savings. thanks

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
At our local dealer the other day I found out that they buy idler wheels from another company. "Pure Polaris Parts" is over priced. [xx(]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts