Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Hey. Well here are some pics of my freinds 86 or somethink tundra with a citation motor in it!.. its. pretty well beat up from us. last time we hade it going was today,had to tow it home with my mach after we tried to drive up a hill with two of us on it lol. pretty fun to beat around on..
[attachment=52874]
[attachment=52876]
[attachment=52877]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
it will fire up on the primer but will not run with you perimeing it.( drove it down the road with no lights and one hade perim the holy time.
What?

So it will start (run) with you priming it, but it won't run with you priming it?[B)]

It's either the fuel pump or the impulse line is blocked or has come off.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Why beat on a sled like that? It's a waste. Also, what does this mean? ....perimeing it.( drove it down the road with no lights and one hade perim the holy time. What does perimeing and perim mean? And was this on a Sunday morning (holy time)? Not trying to be too much of a dick here, but we can't help if we don't know what you are talking about.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Tough sleds the Tundras are. So are the Elans and Yammi Bravos.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha sorry about all the spelling erros. Anyway i figer its fuel pump. but.. its gone now sold it fer $600

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by Lurch77
[br]Why beat on a sled like that? It's a waste.
because when you have something nice that you care about the old obsolete stuff gets torchered until it dies. we've done the same thing to our 91 indy 500. gone off huge jumps with it waterskip it take her out for a ride in the summer lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]
Originally posted by Lurch77
[br]Why beat on a sled like that? It's a waste.
because when you have something nice that you care about the old obsolete stuff gets torchered until it dies. we've done the same thing to our 91 indy 500. gone off huge jumps with it waterskip it take her out for a ride in the summer lol
HA! Yea.. i got good sled and i aint gonna beat that up so it fun to get ceep crappy sleds and beat them just for the hell of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts