Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Nice video but it has been around for a while now.

I am sure someone will now more about it than me but I believe that was the first ever backflip on a sled. To make it even sweeter it was done on "natural" terrain.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Originally posted by MNSLEDNECK56308
[br]Jim Rippey Slednecks 4
Correct, and it was the first backflip ever on a sled. It took him multiple attempts, but he stuck it. That video is pretty old, but still sweet none the less.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
yep thats the first on a sled ever!! Dont buy slednecks 4 its old school now they are up to like 8 or 9 now, turnagain 6 is good i just got it and theres some sweet stuff deep pow & lots of backcountry jumps and freestyle!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That was pretty cool but, I've seen a lot of people on movies do that before.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
That's really really old. Are you new to snowmobiling? Get Rath Films - Too weak to walk.. Much better than SN4

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
ya i seen that a few years ago but its still sweet to watch it again

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no im not new..just havent look at alot of vids...i member watching 2 stroke cold smoke the origanl..i like that series!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
some people just dont know a back flip when they see it

·
Registered
351 Posts
If I remember right that happened here in Idaho around Driggs. And the guy to do it was a pro snowboarder?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Originally posted by BigJohnson
[br]If I remember right that happened here in Idaho around Driggs. And the guy to do it was a pro snowboarder?
Yep he is

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by Hurley_03
[br]Slednecks Four EHH?!?! might have to buy it!

Not neccesary, buy best of slednecks 1-5, best sleding movie I have seen to date and its atleast an hour and a half long.

I can't beleive how retarded whoever labelled that video is, who the F**K doesn't know what a fricken backflip is??? "Ski-doo loop jump"...pathetic

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it wasnt me that named it ..i just posted it.! thats retarded though..maybe they are dee dee dee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts