Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is, its a 2002 skidoo mxz 700. it's in kinda rough shape but i'v been working on it.BRING ON THE SNOW!

the night I got it
[galleryattach=13026]
after i put on my new windshield and hand guards
[galleryattach=13028][galleryattach=13029]

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
It doesn't look like it's in rough shape. I like the windshield and handgaurds, now just to get some snow ay!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That sled looks like it has low miles. Nice sled.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, it only has about 4300k on it but the old owner did some stupid but fixible things to it that i'v been working on. I bought it for 2600 bucks canadian so it was a preatty good deal i think.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Sounds like you got a great deal on it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
448 Posts
nice ride! the black windshield looks so much better then the yellow one.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice ride for sure

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
nice sled man, looks good with the black windshield

·
Registered
901 Posts
looks really good the black and yellow look amazing on that body style

·
Registered
661 Posts
Nice sled. The black windshield & yellow hand guards are a definite improvement! Looks pretty clean!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
The sled looks awsome! i would highly recomend ordering some sled treds, they greatly strengthen your running boards and add lots of grip plus make them wider! http://www.roxspeedfx.com/

·
Registered
237 Posts
nice looking sled i love the look of the mxz's . i was looking at getting a 2002 mxzx 600 but i got a polaris xcsp 500 on a good deal and as proxj said i highly recommend to get ROX wide running Bord's. i have a pair on mine and i love them and they have lots of grip

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the comments everyone! the castle X sticker came with the sled but the sled was imported to me from the u.s so im not sure. im broke right now but my b-day is on dec 16th so hopfully i'll get some cash[:D] iv got some plans for this sled[^]

·
Registered
893 Posts
looks really great congradulations on the purchase. the handguards and windshield make all the difference

1 - 20 of 24 Posts