Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got my Monster Graphics from ArcticFX today and I got them on my sled tonight also. It took me about 10-20 mins to take the Stock Graphics off and it took me 2-3 hours putting the Monster Graphics on. What do you guys think?

Before:

[attachment=54674]

[attachment=54675]

After:

[attachment=54676]

[attachment=54677]

[attachment=54678]

[attachment=54679]

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
sick graphics man

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Energy drink sleds by people who are not sponsored by them.

Lame.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
stock looks better. theres nothing there to break up that green.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I don't understand...what is with Monster and why does everyone under 20 get such a "hard on" at the sight of the name?

Is Monster sponsoring you? Good job on install, but it's just not my thing...guess I don't get it.[B)]

Edit: With all due respect...you couldn't get non-blurred pictures?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got Monster graphics because I didnt really like the other graphics I was looking at and I like the Monster graphics alot and I thought they looked awesome on my sled. I don't really care if I look sponsored or not, I just like the looks of the Monster graphics!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]I got Monster graphics because I didnt really like the other graphics I was looking at and I like the Monster graphics alot and I thought they looked awesome on my sled. I don't really care if I look sponsored or not, I just like the looks of the Monster graphics!
Cool. In essence that's what it's all about...what YOU like. Not me.

It's not my "cup of tea" but a good install non the less.

·
Registered
730 Posts
you did a good job putting the graphics on but i think "monster energy" is way over used. like why does everybody like monster energy? like red bull has a way better logo then monster but whatever...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Everyone has there own opinions...

I think it looks great, and i always have likes the look of monster decals. I think your sled looks sick, good work.

-sledheadx69

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]stock looks better. theres nothing there to break up that green.
That was my initial thought as well. Not a bad idea, but it still doesn't break up all the green.

I'll give you props for putting the graphics on though, as it takes some time and patience to do a good graphics job.

And yet again, to each their own.

·
Registered
700 Posts
stock looked better. Perhaps if your hood was black

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I would also have to agree that stock looked better. Just too much green, the monster graphics look good too though. Also not my taste, but it looks good.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I think it looks frickin awesome! Sure, you dont sponsor monster but you drink that energy drink almost all the time.

·
Registered
893 Posts
look great, who cares what most people thinks all that matters is that you like them. if i were you though id get another color to break up the green.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks very nice

1 - 20 of 33 Posts