Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've got dial up, I'd recomend downloading. Other wise get ready! This thing is awesome! Makes me want to ride NOW!

http://www.mogulmashers.com/03%20Stories%20Page/03%2003%20Guys%2 0Canada%20Trip/2003%20Highlight%20Video.mpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey! thats cool! but damn, its summer now;)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
it wasn't for me either.

just go to www.mogulmashers.com and click on the season highlight video link top middle of page

Pretty nice!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Originally posted by luvsnowncold
[br]that link is no good at all for me. not even close.
The reason is that the WHOLE link isn't underlined, it should be;
http://www.mogulmashers.com/03%20Stories%20Page/03%2003%20Guys%20Canada%20Trip/2003%20Highlight%20Video.mpg

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
cool vid, I wish I had a digital camcorder..

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Not cool to taunt with sledding when it's summer.

looks like fun though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ahhh, that movie was pretty good. reminds me of what my and my friends do. cept we dont have a camera to catch it all... but it makes you wanna go ride! Def. going to look into a camera so i can catch all the shot of us riding this winter..

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Good video, excellent music.

·
Registered
55 Posts
dang..thats pretty sweet. Have any of you guys seen the Sledneck videos?? I've downloaded Slednecks 1-5, and they just keep getting better :)

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Where did you download the old ones from. I have the 4 and 5 on VHS and DVD. Slednecks Videos are sweet. Also check out the 2 Stroke Cold Smoke Series.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I got them off of mIRC and Kazaa Lite. 2 Stroke Cold Smoke IV was pretty sweet too :)

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
i cant wait to see slednecks Y2K

·
Registered
586 Posts
Dude , that hurts me.Summer is WAY to long!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts