1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a 2011 rmk 800 pro
what does every one think of this sled and the new design

INTRODUCING THE 800 PRO-RMK 155"

Introducing the 2011 Polaris RMK® - the lightest, most durable RMK ever built. Purpose-built for riders tired of trail sleds with long tunnels. Designed aggressively lighter but built structurally stronger in all the right places - weight reduced only where weight doesn’t matter. Centralized mass for precise control and an easier ride. RMK Coil-Over Rear Suspension for better bump control and nimble balance. We made it light, we made it simple, we made it work - so you can ride harder, longer, and ride again tomorrow. We set out to build the best RMK ever - the end result was 431 lbs. of Rocky Mountain Terrain Domination.

go to this website and there is tons of pictures and videos

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/snowmobiles/2011/preview/deep-snow/800-pro-rmk-155/pages/images.aspx

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
NO WAY MAN! That's been uveiled for 2 or 3 weeks now??? I can't believe I haven't heard or seen anything about it![:0] Hey and what the hell happened in Chile?? I was just born yesterday.

and yes, that is sarcasm.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I also heard they knocked the Berlin wall down.

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
Locked. There's already a topic or two dedicated to the new Pro-RMK. Look around or do a search...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.