handlebar hooks/riser- 10 hp
red skid plate- 10 hp
red hyfax- 5 hp
running board/edge grips- 20 hp

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whoever built that and is sellin it is an idiot...its in Hawaii isnt it? noone is gonna buy it.....buy it....put a snorkel kit on it and drive it home...lol

There's always next year....

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i mean why would anyone build a hummer, a HUMMER as a show vehicle not to drive. that's what vans and ugly cars are for.

'99 XC SP 500
Fox shocks stickers- 15 hp
handlebar hooks/riser- 10 hp
red skid plate- 10 hp
red hyfax- 5 hp
running board/edge grips- 20 hp

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Agree with XC Racer here. [lisp] and that paint is to die for [/lisp] A Hummer is a nice truck even if it is powered by the weak GM 6.5L Diesel but that just deserves to go away. I don't like when people take something like that and make it into something like that! I mean come on a Hummer is designed for the purpose of conquering mad terrains and that thing well anyone who bought it would scratch it on a twig on the trail and break out crying. I think those are M/T Baja Claw tires though so I will take those off anyone who buys the trucks hands for them.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I've got 4 of those...i really like them, i got a black one, green, brown, and army colour....

I WISH!!!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
wow is all i can say

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
i fling poo [/quote]

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Yeah, I don't really care for that one, dripping w/cheese the way it is. My buddy has one that sits four and has the small truck bed in the back. The thing is really unbelievable! It does have a TV that drops down from the ceiling, a vcr, a built in cooler, and a gps in it, but hey, we still use it to its capacity! Man that thing can go any where! Your driving it and you look at this terrain ahead of you and your like "No frickin way are we going to get through that". But it just powers right through and the next thing you know, you're looking at the obsticle in your rear view. Their cool as he!! to ride around in, as long as their not dripping w/cheese.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
One dealership in the Poconos that sells Yamahas, SkiDoos, and Arctic Cats has one or two military ones. Saw one in the garage at their open house and another out on display.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts