Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=273577&STARTPAGE=1&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

this guy shoved a boosted apex engine into a carbon fiber rev chassis. 460 lbs. wow talk about the ultimate snowmobile. can you imagine the know how. even if your not a 4-stroke guy you have to appreciate this guys work.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
wow...that's going to be one of the sweetest sleds I've ever seen.

I wonder how much the carbon fiber tunnel was![:0]

510 lbs with the heavy stock rear skid, Rt seat, and stock ski's. I think 480- 490 lbs with rear skid, seat and ski's replaced. I am very pleased with the results tryed to start it last night but I have a electrical connection problem. I will be going through the wiring harness tonight.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
oh wow.
Id be afarid to ride it. I might hurt something.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
That is one awesome sled, truly one of a kind.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Wow. Pretty sweet for a 4 stroker. Thats lightweight exhaust if you've every seen it. LOL down pipe and then nothing. sweet!

·
Registered
324 Posts
It would actually be more prone to breakage and bending wouldnt it. Cuz for crotchrockets they dont use carbon fiber for major load carrying structures like the frame. I dunno. It's a damn good job though.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by Revagade
[br]
Originally posted by 05XCSP
[br]What a truely unique sled. Wonder what the entire investment is worth.
$35,000-40,000 easily no joke! [:)]
oh it has to be way more than that thats what a turbo rx1 wiht replaced lighweight parts cost in candain. and so in american i would say 75,000 plus

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.