Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure where to post this topic either here or off topic, but anyways I saw pictures of this concept car and I thought it looks wicked sweet, has anyone seen this before? IMO it looks better then a lot of new models! I think if this thing hits Barett Jackson auctions show it could easily hit $600,000 [:)] also I wonder how many were made for this particular concept car. link below.

http://www.europe-chevrolet.com/english/headlines/other/corvette_history/concepts/gallery/en_xx_9.htm

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
There are a lot of cars in GM's "secret" garage that will never be known, and some that will. That is an awesome looking car, wonder what powers it? I was watching something on Discovery or TLC a few years ago about GM and their secret garage, some of the designs and models made back in the 50s and 60s are actually current day designs and whatnot. Makes ya wonder what they have designed for the next 20 or 30. A few years ago I was at a car show and they have the Earnhardt SS Monte Carlo there, autographed by him in the engine bay, total stainless in the bay and current bosy style, production date was 1995. At the time I was in a 95 Monte Carlo Z34, 95-99 generation, this was made 5 years before.....

-Skip

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Yep i have saw that one before, in fact it still have it, if only it was 64 times bigger. :p

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
That first red one looks alot like the old Jaguar XJ200...probably the fastest car in the early 1990s produced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts