Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been cutting and splitting wood all day.The spot where my buddy dropped the log's was a little far from the house.So when my son got home from school I hooked up this little home made trailer up to his 72 Yam 338 gp as it was built for his sled buy my uncle.He's still out there 2 hours now he's moved about 5 face cords.I just hope I don't strain my right arm hosting *******(children on sleds must be supervised)

GIVER!!!!!

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We cut this stuff out of a swamp in 8'sections skidded it out to the field with my buddys 75 alpine.Then my neighbour brought it over to the house with his Case the only access to this wood is in winter on the ice. Check this out my young lad got home today and put in another 2 hours running wood.Then we took off for a 2 hour ride after dinner.

GIVER!!!!!

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lost 4 to 6" of snow between yesterday and today have about a 4" slushy base the young lads sled is free air.Temp outside well above freeze and rain. No riding or supervising today BUMMER!!!!!!!

GIVER!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.