Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of pics I took tonight while I was out with the family looking at chirstmas lights [:D]We took quite a few but these seem to be the best quality[8D]

/snofan/../images/users/polarisguy/pic 0007_2.jpg

this house was really done up.

/snofan/../images/users/polarisguy/pic 014l_2.jpg
this is at the optimist park just before belle river both are posted at 480x360 for people that are wondering[8)]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one house is really done up.I will take pics in the daylight and post them.I couldn,t get everything on one pic .Driving around tonight I was really surprised at how many houses were decorated[:D].All we need is for Santa to bring about 2 feet of snow [^].We are supposed to maybe get a inch Christmas eve,it's a start anyway.I can,t really complain ,I put 82 miles on my sled so far and where I am located ,that's considered good.
As far as the electricity goes,people in ontario has a fixed rate for the next four years thanx to a lot of bitching and petitioning to our gov since deragulation [^][^][^][:D]

·
Registered
155 Posts
We have a couple of houses around here done up like that. In fact, one guy has so many lights up his neighbors called the cops because it lit up the inside of his house when he is trying to sleep at night. It is nice to see, but I am glad I don't live next to someone like that.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Just got my digital camera and thought I'd add to the Christmas spirit.

No, this isn't my house (wish it was!), but it's one near Trailblazer's house that we admire every time we drive by.

Jacqui.

/snofan/../images/users/jacqui583/xmashouse.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts