Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new to me sled, anyone know of a good classified site on the net? i've found a couple, but not very good ones (no pics and stuff).

Yee Haw!!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I think we should have a For Sale/ Wanted to buy section for this site. I find that useful on some of the car sites that I visit. Any thoughts?

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI
1993 Polaris Storm 750
Piped and Clutched

·
Registered
289 Posts
intended im surprise u dont crash your sled... cause you dont look around that much, we have a classifieds section up top!

actually i just found it right now... LOL

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
218 Posts
http://www.classifieds2000.com
http://classifieds.yahoo.com

'96 Ultra Sp
'97 SPX

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanks for the advice guys, but i'm proud to report that i've bought my next sled as of this afternoon. 97 Indy 500 carb, 3000 miles, all by a lady i know. not a scratch on it, i swear it just came out of the box! now i want snow more then ever...its just not fair!

Yee Haw!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats Pooly, I just sold my 97 500 last winter. I bought it new and I thought it was awsome. You are gonna love it. It's just a great all around sled, bullet proof. The only thing I ever had to do to it was clean the carbs. The only reason I sold it was I needed money to buy a house. I have a MXZ 500 now because I got a screaming deal on it.

"...Then one day you find 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Sweet sled Pooly!!! remember to post pics in the My Sled section!!! We would love to see your sled!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
yeah.. pics pics pics.. i love pics. erick.. we should get a better classifieds section up.. advertise free snowmobile trading on search engines... if u have the time though its good as it is now.!

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts