Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Bring it to a car wash and hang it up on the way. Pour some dawn dish soap on it and spray away with the hot soap, then do a spot free rinse.

· Registered
2,427 Posts
I haven't washed my cover yet but this year I'll have to, it really got a good coating of road salt on one trip. I'm just going to put it in an industrial washing machine with just a very small amount of powder soap, put it through an extra rinse to make sure all the soap is out and hang it up to dry. I've been told that powder soap will not degrade the water repellentcy as fast as liquid soap does. We have an industrial washing machine at the fire station for washing our gear in so I'm just going to use that.

Maybe there's a laundramat in your area that has a washing machine large enough for your cover to fit into, it's just another option.

· Registered
5,007 Posts
sledcrusher said:
Bring it to a car wash and hang it up on the way. Pour some dawn dish soap on it and spray away with the hot soap, then do a spot free rinse.
Dawn dish soap only? No other brands huh...LOL. Good Lord[Disappointed]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.