Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last year i saw a zr with a see threw gas tank,looked really sweet,
dose any body know wear i can get one at for my xcr 600.

thanks mike

·
Registered
118 Posts
Clear tanks stain and look like crap. I've had 3 race sleds all with clear tanks and each have stained and look like crap. You might be able to find a clear tank for a late 90's race sled?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have an Edge clear tank, depending on the seat you have, it might work.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Why do you want a clear tank for a sled that your parting out now???

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here the thing yes iam parting it out,but iam not going to sell one thing off the sled and make it not runing and no won els wants any thing im stuck with a non runing sled.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
knox189 said:
here the thing yes iam parting it out,but iam not going to sell one thing off the sled and make it not runing and no won els wants any thing im stuck with a non runing sled.
I've parted out more than a few sleds in my time and the thing is that everything will not sell all at once, it takes time, and further more its only mid September, you might start selling a piece here and there right now but once late November and then into December comes along more parts will sell, I still have parts left from the 96 XLT I boned out over a year ago, sometimes you just end up getting stuck with some parts till the right customer comes along and buys it, there are some good swap meets coming up here in Michigan in the next few weeks to come also, and you also have to be diverse with advertising parts for sale, any and all websites possible, the more places you advertise them the better chance you stand at selling parts off quicker, trust me on this, I've been there and done it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when are the swap meets and wear at i really want to go to one?
and i just need the money now.ill be good here in a few weeks.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
knox189 said:
what does that say?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Next Saturday on the 25th there will be a swap meet at US 131 Dragway In Martin Mi along with the supersled asphalt shootout which I will be participating in, also in 3 weeks there will be a swap meet at the Hastings 500 grass drags in Hastings Mi on the 9th of October, keep in mind they are not free and you have to pay to come into these events to sell parts, on the 5th and 6th of November there is a vintage and modern swap meet in New Lothrop Mi, and the on the first weekend in December there is a swap at the American Legion Hall in Mt Clements right next to the Macomb County Jail and that one is only 15 minutes from where I live, I am sure there are some other swaps going on here in Michigan also, you have to do some research to find out where and when they are happening and how much it costs for a space for the day, swap meets are like rolling the dice though, you can bring your stuff out, pay the fee for the space and then sometimes you get a bunch of track kickers that look at stuff, ask question and then end up not spending any money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts