Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching RealTV and they had sleds running through a ditch that was filled with water. Kinda got excited! But then one of them did a header right into a telephone pole.
Anybody else see it?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
lol no, but i saw a guy try to jup off of a ladder into his pool, that was still closed from the winter (it was spring) he jump off the ladder, but when he jumped he pushed the ladder out and he did a front flip short, and landed on the side of the pool, on his back. Boy did i fell that.

But don't worry it gets even dumber....

He was home alone and no one knew he was doing this, and he was filming himself... He sat in the pool for 45 min before his neighboor saw him.

What a moron...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
134 Posts
no i didnt see the ones about the snowmobile guys but i saw the one about where he jumped off ladder into pool....not good

Duct tape the only real solution

GO BIG or GO HOME!!!!
TEAM TRICKY

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
yes.....ive seen it...it must be a rerun then cause I seen it a long time ago.....like a couple months ago...but oh well.....i dont think he got hurt if i remember correctly...but i guess its time to get a new sled from what i remember!

ARTIC CAT....my way to play

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, that was the one. The sled was trashed!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I saw a guy jumping his Phazer on like America's funniest home videos one time. He was jumping over a 2 lane road and had way too much speed. Cleared the landing big time and just crumbled his rear suspension. My dad and I weren't laughing, didn't find it funny cause I knew how much it had to suck.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah... That doesn't sound funny at all... Guy was probably gonna try and use his winnings to fix the sled...lol

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
He coulda just bought a new sled with his winnings. And keep the phazer for well...parts?

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts