Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have done this kind of polls in a few other forums... my record WAS 89[:)] Thank you! my new aim is to broke 200! Keep it up!

This is where you can post humours or real scenarios that prove youve been riding with sled too much. Please try to keep them numbered. I'll start off with a few.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

001 - Its such a beautiful day....

002 - you can smell fresh, lovely gas from the garage. [:p]

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
005 - when you drive your car, you try to use your thumb to accelerate.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
007 When driving your car and you come up to an island in the road, you start to head for it because its covered with fresh untracked powder.

After a loooong day of riding, I've actually done that in the truck. Got back to the hotel and went out to get a pizza. Whoooooaaa....you're not on a sled any more bud! [:D]

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
008 - You wake up in the night to go to the bathroom, and stradle the toilet backwards and wonder how the tank got so big.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
009 - People look at you funny in your car when they see you putting up 3 fingers to oncoming traffic.

·
Registered
227 Posts
010 You lift your visor to talk to someone, and you not wearing your helmet!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
011 You start counter steering in your truck to make those turns in really deep snow.
012 You hang out the door standing on one running board to see if it works better.

·
Registered
117 Posts
013 - You're driving down the road in your truck and you look over at Jacqui583 sitting beside you and she's wearing her new Skidoo modular helmet.

Or are you trying to tell me something about my driving Jacqui? LOL (This did really happen.)

Some great posts so far.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
016-you make sled nosies while driving down the highway

017-you have all the sledneck movies memorized

018-you put more miles on your sled every year then you do your car.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
019-you spent more time with your sled then with your wife/GF.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
020 - You are convinced that putting studs on anything that has a motor is a good thing.

021 - Your lawn furniture consists of a couple of peices of 3/4" plywood, supported by a pair old tracks layed on edge (with rusty studs).

022 - You post questions on Fanatics about how to turn your sled into a roto-tiller, or whether you should ride your T-cat on the remaining chunks of ice on the lake.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
023 - You ride the last day the snow is melting until there is nothing left but water and mud.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
24-when u mow your lawn you go as fast as you can and lean off the side on a turn.
25-when you have forgotten what all the road signs mean and only remeber what the snowmobile signs do.
26-when u go to get in your car u try to lift it up to get it unstuck from the ground.
27-when you go to start ur car u try to pull start it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
28-On the hot days of spring, you run your car off the road into the deep snow in the ditches to cool your engine down and play in the powder....and get stuck.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Originally posted by trailblazer
[br]013 - You're driving down the road in your truck and you look over at Jacqui583 sitting beside you and she's wearing her new Skidoo modular helmet.

Or are you trying to tell me something about my driving Jacqui? LOL (This did really happen.)
Yeah, it did make for some interesting looks from other drivers![:D]

29. Your idea of semi-formal is to wear your Skidoo golf shirt. (sound familiar, Trailblazer?)

30. You try to aerate the lawn with your newly picked track (in July).

1 - 20 of 220 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.