Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is indy500 or XCR800_has_balls if anyone remembers. Somehow those two accounts got deleted. But o well, good to be back. I now have a 95 indy 500. I will never get rid of this sled. I love it to death. But the low end isn't what i want. When you grab a hand full of throttle the power isn't there like i want it. So im think im going to buy a complete Clutch Kit. What would you guys recommend? I had an old indy 440 and i put a new clutch spring in that. It really made a difference! But i want to go a complete kit on my 500. Also, when i get the money, im going to order a new fox M-10 for it. When i get done im going to send a mean pic!

AKA, indy500 or XCR800_has_balls

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Good to see you again. I have never ridden a sled with an M-10 suspension but I have heard they are well worth their money.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Welcome back.. Not sure what happened to those accounts, I know I didn't delete them.

Anyway, on Indy 500's I've heard if you just change the primary spring to a light blue one, you gain bottom end. but if you are going to get a whole clutch kit, I recommend Hot Seat Performance.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, maybe the account didn't get deleted. I might have just forgot the password. but i use the same pass for everything. O well. Yeah, i would like to get a M-10 after i buy a new truck. But i clutch will definately be my next thing. The reason i want the m-10 is because im a 200 lb. guy. Im 6'2 and im ridding on that old "xtra-8" lol susp. and my back is feeling it. But it ever bottoms out so... Its just good to be back. Has anyone see that add in the latest snowgoes issue about recruting for next years rode reports? Well i applied, just thought it would be worth my time if i acctually got into it which i highly doubt. But its worth a try. Good to be back!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
How old are you if you don't mind my asking?
Also the rode reports are for 4 teens and 4 women. I would like to enter it but I have many other things to do first. I am starting tryouts for my high school hockey team on monday after school so I am gonna be busy between that homework, and work. No time to write letters but a little time to check what's going on at SF...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will be 17 in a month. Yeah im just going to give it a try and what the heck... maybe my luck will smile on me? No hurt in trying ya know? I already wrote the letter. I live in Elk River MN so... Im very close to snowgoer. Im going to go over to there and see if they have any thing i could volunteer. Maybe i can get involved and be a good sorce of inside info here!
:)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh ok I checked your profile so i wasn't sure if you were eligable. It would be sweet to do but again I have many things going on so i might not get a letter sent this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts