Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i need a little info, yaya i know how to do some clutching, but i need more information, so i was wondering if any of you guys knew any good books for sled clutching. thanks

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Aaen makes a good book if its a polaris your working on.Ive just about wore mine out. I have read it cover to cover probably ten times. So if you have a question fire away or PM me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Erlandson (EPI) has a great two part video on clutching and tuning Polaris'

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I agree with Hotrod. OLAV AAEN'S Clutch Tuning Handbook is great, i use it all the time. Full of specs and good info. He also has a good book on Carb Tuning. I have them both, and i like them.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I agree with Hotrod. OLAV AAEN'S Clutch Tuning Handbook is great, i use it all the time. Full of specs and good info. He also has a good book on Carb Tuning. I have them both, and i like them.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I know this is an older thread that I am replying to but where can you purchase Olav AAen's Clutch Tuning Handbook?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
We have a parts store up here called Royal distributing. they got em and im pretty sure any similar parts type place in the States should too.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just finished reading through mine. Can't wait to start rippin in to my clutch. Here is where I go my Aaen's clutch tuning book

American Snowmobiler Store
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/amsnow-mall/

Just click on search and type in Aaen's clutch tuning. Should come up. 20 bucks plus S&H. I have found it in different sites, but this was the cheapest one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts