Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS MOUNTAIN SLED FEELS LIKE SHE HAS MORE IN IT THAN THE FACTORY CLUTCHING ALLOWS. HAS ANY ONE FOUND A COMBINATION OUT THERE THAT WORKS GOOD IN THE MOUNTAINS, AND ONE THAT WORKS GOOD AT 2000 FEET.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
just use yamaha weights for that elevation u can order them through your dealer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I GOT MY LOCAL DEALER TO DO THAT AND I AM STILL HITTING MY REV LIMITER. SO I FIGURED MAYBE SOME ONE HAD FOUND A HELIX OR COMBINATION OF SORTS THAT WOULD WORK.AT HOME AT 2000 FT I HAVE TO EASE THE THROTLE WITH THE HEAVY WEIGHTS I WAS SUPPLIED WITH.AND IN THE DEEP SNOW WITH LIGHT WEIGHTS I,M BOUNCING OFF THE REV LIMITER WHEN I WANT TO WICK IT UP A SLOPE.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
well can u jsut jsut use heavier weights like use weights for 1000ft but thats weird u hitting the rev limiter like crazy my dads apex u gotta be in teh air givinv throttle to hit rev limiter or like be spinning on a suirface with low traction that same goes for my phazer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I HAVE HAD A SUGESTION OF INSTALLING A ADJUSTABLE HELIX. FROM THE YAMAHA DEALER IN SLAVE LAKE. THE FELLAS THAT I HAD SPOKE WITH THERE SAY IT WORKS BUT I AM A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT PUTTING IT ON CAUSE I HAVE INTENSIONS OF TURBOLIZING.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts