Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the general idea of what clutches do and a shop manual, but got no idea what does what and where to learn how to do it. any good sites or suggestions? tools needed to tear into it?

thanks

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
just read my pm and do what is says and you will learn the same as the hand books but save 19.95 plus s,h. lol dont get me wrong every one. i am not bashing the aaen hand book. he lives close to me and i told him i would show him my charts and parts and tools so he could learn hands on.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Hey Madcow,
Can I get a copy of that PM too.
Can't have too much knowledge about clutches.
Thanks,
K

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i dont have that aaen book, the best thing i used is the charts from polaris or cat or what ever brand you have. they can make you copys so you can see that you have this color spring, and see how it compares to the other springs. you will be able to see that you could run this other spring and raise or lower engagement but keep everything else the same or you can see this other spring would leave engagement the same but you could run heavier wieghts. or more helix.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey mad cow new to this fourm and just got done reading this post and was woundering if you could send me the PM. thanks alot

·
Registered
290 Posts
definitely would like the PM too, same as above, i'm a new to this and would like to learn all i can

1 - 11 of 11 Posts