Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/font=Comic Sans MS][blue][/blue]Hey all of you sled heads out there! I just recently purchased a 1991 Formula Mach 1 and I was wondering if anyone knows of a website with the actual Clymer/Ski-doo manual (1990-1995)? Also, what are some good things to have in my safety kit other than, you know, plugs n' wrenches. Any tips on my sled would also be handy. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I just happen to be holding that manual in my hot little hands right now; I'm not having any luck finding what I need in it right now though.

I don't think it is available to read online anywhere, I bought mine at the Toronto sled show from Royal Distributing. They have their catalog online at www.royaldistributing.com

Jacqui.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
A great thing to have with you is a syphin pump. You can get them at Canadian tire, I don't know an american store, But there great to have if you ever run out of gas, or for the guy thats riding with you. Its just a hose with a round pump about 3/4 of the way up. You just stick it in the full tank, squeze and fill yourself up. Its about 5$.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts