Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Run what ya brung for fun Grass Drags, Near Marine City in South East Michigan.

The following information was copied from a thread started over on amsnow.com in the racing forum, this is a backyard style grass drag, there is no admission fee but you are asked to either bring any type of kids clothing or make a cash donation of some sort, there will be food available on site and the track does have a clay starting line, if more info is need look up the Coats for Kids thread in the racing forum @ www.amsnow.com

Race address is 5335 Meisner, China MI 48054, for those of u comin a long way it's on the east side of michigan between port huron and detroit on the river, for those of u who are not take 26 mile east till it dead ends, make a left and go exactly 2 miles to the blinking light. Thats meisner (ron's roadhouse bar is on the corner) make a left and i'm 4th or 5th house on left (south). My house has big white pillars and u wont miss the signs and banners.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
bah, already have a wedding and a cancer benefit to go to the 18th. fiend of mine lives out on meisner rd, maybe i can stop by for a bit early.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts