Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trail grooming is expected to start on Dec 1.
Here is a link for all trail conditions and press releases for Colorado and S. Wyoming.

http://www.coloradosledcity.com/

Can't wait for the weekend!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes indeed, we got snow, great riding conditions in the Winter Park area including Vasquez Mtn, Church's Park and Corona Pass areas in fact heading out in a few mins (take a shovel)

[attachment=50485]

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Waist deep fellas,

The Snow drout is over if anyone wants to ride the grand co. area I am on vac till next sat and will be riding most days till then so pm me if ya wanna ride.

·
Registered
348 Posts
bump!

Invitation still open fellas going out again tody!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Dumped on, bout 2 and a half feet to 3 ft and still snowing at the moment.

·
Registered
109 Posts
OK .... I am officially jealous! All I can do here is watch the snow keep fading away as the temps keep staying around freezing and what snow there is is being worn away by those that do go out because they're tired of waiting. No snow in the forecast either right up to Christmas. [:(!]

·
Registered
348 Posts
Man that sux, I thought you guys in canada get madd snow?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just goes to show it's not all polar bears and igloos up here. lol[8D]

But you're right ..... it does suck.

·
Registered
189 Posts
If Sterling got hit by the same storm as we did here in Denver, it could be as much as 2 foot.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/Region/US/2xSnowDepth.html

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ding! Ding! looks like round 2 is on it's way to Colorado.If the weather men are right looks like another foot or two for the high country.Bring it on the more powder the more fun for everyone.

·
Registered
666 Posts
YOU LUCKY SOB's, your sopose to get like another 1 - 2 feet between this after noon and tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Goin out today, anyone want to ride churches park with me? Prolly wont go out till bout 11 or 12 o'clock so ya will have time to get here. If so just PM and bring ur shovel...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts