Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
WHY!!!! is this in the racing section?????

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
All I know is they look sweet. A buddy of mine's dad has a yellow track on his doo. I'd assume they are really pricey.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
so they do have them?? em and my brother(arcticcatz) were talking about them not to long ago. I was thinking how cool it would look to put a green track on my sled. haha

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
It's be different. But I dont think it would look good at all.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I think depending on the sled it might look pretty sick but then it could also look like garbage if it didnt quite match.

On the other hand, I would imagine that they exist. I mean they have colored tires for bikes.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Yep, pretty sure they exsist.

[attachment=47992]

I've seen them on a couple sleds on ebay, and some racers use to use them in snocross.[;)] It really depends on the sled, some sleds they look ok on and other sleds they look like crap on.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
I've seen lots of them around, but they really do suck, every one i have seen has quite a few lugs missing.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I remember posting about this a long time ago...long long time ago. I can't remember who replied, or what about.

But I still think it would be really cool having different coloured tracks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
this is the first time i atually ever heard of colored tracks. i think they would really add to looks if you just wanted to show your sled off. but i don't get how they wouldn't last as long as your usual black track, whats so different about them that would make them last not as long then ??

·
Registered
700 Posts
they've been around bout as long as red dirtbike tires. Cant say where to get one though

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.