Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just on ebay and seen a 1999 Yamaha 500 SX with a yellow track lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-Yamaha-500-SX-Snowmobile_W0QQitemZ190060984034QQihZ009QQcategoryZ100468QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just thought it looked cool

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Colored tracks? I never seen that before.

·
Registered
901 Posts
one guy in town here has a glow in the dark green track for his zr 900 and it looks really good. his skis are also glow in the dark green

·
Registered
548 Posts
thats preety cool never hear of that before

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by xcjunkie
[br]one guy in town here has a glow in the dark green track for his zr 900 and it looks really good. his skis are also glow in the dark green

do you happen to have any pics of it?

·
Registered
901 Posts
no i didnt take any pics because 99% of the time i see him his is doing 80mhp at least beside the highway or heading up north of town but will take a picture this year. if he didnt change his track like he was saying he might, his track was an inch and he wanted something with more hookup so i dont know if he still has the track on but the skis will still be.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I never really like the snot kinda colour of them coloured tracks, and on a blue yamaha it sticks out like a sore thumb, it matches nothing on that sled at all. The owner must be blind and have lots of money. Now a glowing track would be something to see but not a snot coloured one.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Originally posted by Sleds-650
[br]I would have to be paid A LOT of $$$ before I rode a sled with a colored track...As opposed to a black track.
Same! i think there ugly[xx(]

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
it is true that colored tracks are "weaker" then the normal black ones? or nah, just not enough interest for those colors options, so it got dropped fast!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by Ranger_Danger
[br]To each their own, it's def. not my thing, but people like dif. things. Whatever trips your trigger.
^^ Agreed. I wouldn't ride a sled with a colored track. Seems like it would be weaker too from adding what ever colors it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
If they could get the quality up I think its a cool idea, gives you another way to make your sled unique to you.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by TMANISDEMAN
[br]Heres a cat with a green track, I think it looks pretty good on this sled.[;)]
[attachment=47992]
The tracks look like they can fade. I doon't like how they look either.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I mean atleast if they were a nice colour it would be cool but there all so ugly and....faded or something, it looks disgusting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts