Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this Polaris Rush out on Crashed Toys website (www.crashedtoys.com). Come on now, one of you talented young bucks should be bidding up on this gem!!
http://www.crashedtoys.com/index.php?fuseaction=car.view&id=2869221

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
that would be a really fun project! except the bulkhead issues. but for 50 bucks what the hell? [thumb]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
That needs alot of work,I think I would just part it out.

·
Registered
844 Posts
RMK-KING said:
That needs alot of work,I think I would just part it out.
Don't appear to be many good parts to sell[dunno]

Do you think it used to be a rental[jump]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm surprised that Nashwauk Industries wouldn't want to tackle that..

·
Registered
567 Posts
well considering there a solid unit i see a motor some electrical and a track rear suspension maybe and a carbon fiber flap that wont fit anything i have hmm still

·
Registered
153 Posts
Are there any parts that arent bent?? [confused] Id like to hear the story behind that wreck!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
427cobra said:
Are there any parts that arent bent?? [confused] [highlight=yellow]Id like to hear the story behind that wreck!
[/highlight=yellow]

I was wondering the same thing. I am going to guess, since it's bent from one end to the other and the direction of the bends, it rolled pretty hard.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I thought this thread was gonna be about P1man trying to sell his kids new one LOL!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
polaris1man said:
ultrawillie said:

You can fix it Dennis[mulie].....buy it and I will bring it up with me when we extend the XC700.I live 5 minutes from crashedtoys.com.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Rock said:
polaris1man said:
ultrawillie said:

You can fix it Dennis[mulie].....buy it and I will bring it up with me when we extend the XC700.I live 5 minutes from crashedtoys.com.
When are you coming up???? I can have a bottle of Captian in the garage in say 35 minutes.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sledneck1978 said:
I thought this thread was gonna be about P1man trying to sell his kids new one LOL!
You got it all wrong Adam, insiders on another forum told me that you were secretly going to buy the POS, and learn how to repair a sled after a season of riding[thumb]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Not quite sure yet......I was thinking during my week off in june.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rock said:
polaris1man said:
ultrawillie said:

I all ready seen it Glen, was down in your stomping grounds last week, finished my CDL permit. WTF on the XC700, you getting worried Joe will be going around yah on the dinosar[amazon]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
And you didnt even stop by for a long neck?WTF!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
If I lived closer to that sled I would be all over it. I need a newer style project.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.