Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GODS or GOD of the message board has spoken. We have broken the commandment about talking about problems associated with various makes (apparantly some people take it WAY TOO SERIOUSLY)!!!! Has anyone out there had a lot of problems with their 1996-1999 Polaris Classic 500.. Especially with the chaincase? This seems to be the root of all my evil. Dealers seemed to be stumped with noise and reverse jams..

Secondly, do you have any advice on the Arctic Cat EFI's (new ones) I am thinking 600cc so let me know Yah or Nay...

Thanks much for your input and post any darn thing you like it is ONLY A MESSAGE BOARD!!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
listen and learn from what u have been warned about before...dont carry on bout it, you seem to think we as mod's and admin's carry on bout it, but we have a policy we like to follow here, and try to keep everything under control...u have been warned...again....

as for the EFI's for AC, i have had pretty good luck with em, they are easy to start and everything, and no tuning is really needed. mine is in the shop right now, supposedly the stator went out of it, but not 100% sure on that. could be some kind of sensor they think too...i will probably find out tomorrow what the problem was tho

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
This may be "ONLY A MESSAGE BOARD!!!" but what you dont realize is that we have based our reputations on being and staying clean. There are many children that visit this site either on their own or with their families. I have recieved private messages and also read in certain posts that this is greatly apreciated. We are here to help not piss people off. We dont mind comments such as yes i have had many problems with "x" sled. But i dont care to see that "x" sled is the biggest POS i have evere owned and that brand "y" is ohh so much better. I'm not tryin to be a prick here, just tryin to shed some light on our reasoning behind our madness.

Thanks,

T.O.U.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
We all have problems with machines, don't make a big deal out of it. Please start a new thread posting your other question.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
This may be only a message board to you, but to us it's our home on the web and we have put many hours into creating and operating it. We will run it as we see fit. Carrying on about what happened in another topic won't get you anywhere so just get on with your life and quit your complaining.

We don't have any problem with you posting your questions, just post them where they belong, I don't see what is so complicated about that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.