Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I got a couple things i'd like to say to the guys that run this place. Your way to strict, who cares if some people argue, as long as they don't start posting death threats or swearing leave it alone, let them work it out. Sure there are kids on here but they aren't that young, if they are old enough to read it they can handle it. Let us have alittle fun. Go look at other forums, sure they have places for technical discussion, but they also have spots where you can run your mouth off about what machine you like best and you can argue it out with someone else. I don't see why we can't do that, we all like the sport for the same reasons anyway. Why can't we get another opinion on a certain machine? It seems that when any of you moderators get into a discussion that you don't like or are being proven wrong you "lock" the topic. Christ be a man and come up with creative reasons why you are right. If I know what somebody is saying is wrong, i'm going to tell them they are an idiot for posting it. Who cares they will get over it.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
this is gonna be locked, sorry just think it will fast. I don't think they are too strict, I for one love the no flaming rules its nice to not be attacked and having to fight all the time(I have been to lots of other forums don't tell me its not that way). They just want to create some nice calm order and make a place we can all relax and I must say I started hanging out here for that reason, I say keep up the good work. Also they don't just lock soemthing. They warn people and people always take the warnings as big threats or something, they are just asking you to be civilized and mature and treat everyone with respect, but then people go after the mods saying they are bad and do a crappy job and they are forced to lock ti to maintain order.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why can't they just discuss it. Why can't we give our reasons why we don't like a product. If you can't back up your reason no one is going to pay much attention to what you say anyway. Sure we can treat everyone with respect and be mature, but when some guy says something completely outrageous and we aren't even aloud to tell him hes wrong I start to lose lots of respect for the guys that shut us down. It seems that the only things we can discuss on here is weather because the earth isn't going to talk back.

·
Registered
837 Posts
im not getting in on this one, but thats 3 poeple that have the same feelings as me, i think a flamer section would be godd and fun, that all imsaying on this one, unless it needs a little more from me

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Did enough of this this afternoon. We aren't gonna change our rules. You want to go complain about other machines, go do it on the other forums. When you want to act like a civil human being, come back here.

If someone starts 1 more topic like this they will be banned as soon as I see it. I am sick of these topics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.