Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reports of 6'-8' of powder! Been snowing since last Tuesday and forecasted to continue until at least this Friday! We'll be there Saturday morning. Can't wait!

·
Registered
4 Posts
new some people that went a week ago and they drank lots cause the mountains were very brown... only snow at like 6000 feet nothing a the bottoms at all.. ya proably need a plabe to get the sled there... have fun if there is snow...

·
Registered
29 Posts
8' of powder! it's dumping in Revy. Not like in AB, but that will hopefully change on the weekend.

If you're interested in watching a video shot in Revelstoke and Kamloops go to http://www.sledtrails.com/sledtrails.mpg It's a pilot show, and hopefully we'll shoot some more video this weekend in Fernie. Enjoy the snow :)

Mike

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ultra96
[br]new some people that went a week ago and they drank lots cause the mountains were very brown... only snow at like 6000 feet nothing a the bottoms at all.. ya proably need a plabe to get the sled there... have fun if there is snow...
We were on Friby Ridge Dec.7th and 8th. Unloaded about 8-9km up the trail where we found great snow cover. It was relatively hard but there was enough that we didn't hit anything. Still had to watch for a few landmines though. If your friends sat in the bar all day, I don't think they wanted to sled very bad.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
If I went there I would be sledding snow or not, just bring a set of jets for the carbs.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Sounds awesome, bring a camera and post pics
I went on a day like that last year. You could drop you 9' probe straigt in all the way to the top. It was bottomless, you had to pay attention or even with a mountain sled you would be stuck on flat ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts