Registered
9,619 Posts
i dont think im gonna try to get to 2000 2nite.....LOL

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
506 Posts
congrats man : ) love the star

they may be called snowmobiles, but hiding behind that is a cheap excuse to not grass drag.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Congrats man. I think i have another 2 weeks or more yet to hit the millenium mark.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yup good job. I'm comin up soon.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I should root through here and remove all of your useless topics and posts, and you would both be back to about 10 posts.

Just kidding

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
That's what I was talking about those cheap posts.

Man you are a character P-Man. Thats exactly how I treat my little brother even though he's 6"11' 340 lbs and a State Trooper to boot.

Anyway congratulations ACG and BW even if most of them were CP's like P-Man said.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I was thinking that now that I am a senior (member that is) I should retire and complain about "kids these days."

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Well its nice to know that we have all the posts taking up space
i myself am still a looooong ways away from that, and am in no rush to get there. Maybe when i get to 1000 i can become a GOD instead of a guru. lmao

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
322 Posts
WOO HOO!!! I'm almost to 200!!! And I've been here for a year!!! HEHE...you can sense the real entusiasm in my voice. It's only because I don't post in every thread I read...only the ones I really feel I want to say something in. Man, and my brother says I have no life and spend to much time online...I guess that's just your thing...not a problem though.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I used to only post like every few days or when I felt like it now I say something when I have something to say cause most of the time other people say what I was thinking anyway. Oh yeah I do other stuff than just sit here and post. I play hockey, RIDE MY SLED, watch tv, play comp games, hang out with friends....

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I know...I was just jokin around....it's not a problem at all.

BTW...this is number 201 for me...oh sooweet.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

1 - 16 of 16 Posts