Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what size the coolant lines are on the wedge chassis (to the brake and coolers)? Would it be 3/4"?

thanks.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by ULTRAMANIAC
[br]Should be 3)4 the are preformed lines I bought one for my ultra last year it cost me 75.00
ok, cool, thanks a lot. I will probably just grab some from the qutomotive store as it is pennies per foot. Although I have heard people say you can steam them and cool them and pre-form them a bit yourself.....might give that a shot too, nothing to lose.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
pre formed for a reason. afraid you will run into kinking problems. good luck steaming though, definitely would be alot cheaper. I cringe to think of having to replace on 4 indys

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by pinkpower33
[br]pre formed for a reason. afraid you will run into kinking problems. good luck steaming though, definitely would be alot cheaper. I cringe to think of having to replace on 4 indys
Well it is only for the brake (adding a liquid cooled one) so it shouldn't be too bad (room for extra bends). If they don't bend right or steaming doesn't work I can always get OEM after. No money lost for the auto ones really.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.