Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some little mouse horded the corn we used for bating deer in air cleaner of my sled. we took it all a part and got it cleaned out. corn was all the way up to the throttle wall thing that opens. luckily none hit the throttle and open up the carb or we would of had to take the top end a part.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I had to rebuild the engine and replace a carb on my father's Exciter for him due to mouse damage. Little bastages were living in the airbox and running right through the carbs and into one of the cylinders. Pissing and sh!tting all the way. Totally coroded and froze one piston and one carb!

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Mice can fit in the smallest holes you wouldnt think they could get in.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by Kennyc
[br]how would a mouse get into an airbox[?]
some of the older sleds dont have foam at the entrance to the air filter.. I would think it would be pretty easy for a mouse to get in, just my guess..

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
fresh corn would go right through that motor. You wouldn't even notice it! same thing with mice droppings. the motor could care less. metal and plastics are more dangerous though. anything that is either harder than the pisons and sleeve, or can melt and gum things up, can be a problem.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Heck. I heard Pman runs cow --it in his Pro X and that sucker flies!! Or is it, it has flies?

Just kidding Pman!!

You know 'you the man'!!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Stupid Mice...They are dumb for livving in engines. Don't they know that very hot fires and skull crushing forces are right around the corner?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Originally posted by ripperd2
[br]fresh corn would go right through that motor.
LOL at "fresh corn". Man that baby FLIES when you slap some fresh corn in her! [:D]

Originally posted by erik
[br]skull crushing forces are right around the corner
LOL! at stupid mice. What do they know.....little fools! [:D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts