Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did my first today in bone, idaho, not alot of snow, but, enough to do a nice 10ft drop. And mind you, this is one of my first times ever. my first was earlier off a really small drop. Then about 10 minutes later we found this drop, 2 other people went for it, I hesitated, but then I hucked it and did it clean. The sleddin videos really do teach you things, like how to do drops so you land right. Oh yea the point of the topic. What is the biggest drop you've ever done?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
35'

The biggest drop i ever did was with my xcr 440 jumping off a huge cliff with lots of powdery snow. I would never have gone off it, except for the fact that it was a soft fluffy landing with no tracks anywhere. I went for it, free falling was the best part, than landed about 35 feet down and my helmet came down and hit the handlebars. Guess i wasn't ready for it...LOL! After the initial plunge, i was hooked! I went again and again while the Sunday drivers just watched. Lots of fun! Now i want to get a Mt. sled someday and go jump off mountains...[;)]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i dont know my biggest drop, prolly about 10 feet or a lil more, but free falling is an awsome feeling, the hill i drop off isnt straight down cuz i can drive up it and jump it goin up, but there is a lil lip at the top that u kinda get airborne and can jump down it too and it feels like a drop, and u land at bout the bottom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts