Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a sick day off of work (school) to go [;)]
little drop, and I sat down, but it was a good angle.
Bigger drop, stood up, but its a bad angle.

My ride is a 98' 700 rmk, mostly stock. I need a new sled [:D]....lol.....
I just started doing drops, my dad says I watch to many sledding videos, but its fun.
And I'm 13, so, I'm not doing to bad. If we go again this weekend, I'll make sure to get some climbing and awesome powder riding footage, and maybe even some jumps :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
13 and riding a '98 700 rmk! Why do you need a new sled?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it's a great sled an everything, but its been wrecked hard twice when my dad was riding it. Once he was coming down a mountain and it was about like a V but the light snow covered it, so he hit straight down and the the tunnel kinda collapsed a little, and the running boards were un rideable until he fixed them and the trailing arm was F***ed. And some other crap happened, and another time his ski caught railroad tracks and the trailing arm was f***ed again. I'm just worried about how long it will last, since I jump alot and jump off cornices as well.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by SledHead
[br]13 and riding a '98 700 rmk!
Of course, if anything I need more of a sled (mostly longer track length) but I can pull it around with ease, I weigh 160 so I can pull them around. If you saw me ride, or rode with me, you'd know. I can pull a sled around just as good as any of you older guys :) lol I'll make sure to get some footage of me riding in powder. I've greatly improved since last year, I can finally u-turn it in powder and only have to go about 5ft. I do alot more than that, it's just not on video or film. And if anybody knows of some sledding films in Idaho that need some riders, hook me up with thier site or something so I can send them some video.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey man, don't worry you don't have to prove anything to me... At 160 @ 13.. Your gonna be a big kid.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
That sounds about right, I was 6' and 180 at 14. But you guys are right I am now 6'5" and 260. Eventually you will need more sled but for now a 700 RMK is plenty. Don't worry about it being in a wreck, that just makes your dad more understanding when you wreck it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah I guess thats not too too bad... I just don't have that much beef on me! [:D] 16, 6'4'' 170lbs...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
im bout 5' 10" er so and around 150 er 160, and i aint small, but i aint big..

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
lol @ threat

Dude, don't threaten ppl, That's a good way to get a ticket out of here.

I'm almost 20 yrs old, 6'4 and 175 - 180 lbs. I"m a tall skinny person.

·
Registered
314 Posts
lmao, I think he meant to say his yammie can pull 300 ft lbs of torque
at 15,000 rpm in 263.6 ft :D jk , funny thread

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by 98mxzx440
[br]holy shit man...im 14 180 5'10" but i can bench press about 150....how the hell can u press 300 at 15.
LOL!!! ROFL! I think hes being sarcastic... [:D]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can bench 160 when i maxed out 3 weeks, ago, but I think I can add about 20 more next time we max out. Dynamic topics are kind of fun though, even if it changes completely from the subject.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.