Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my goal this year was strictly cosmetic. I got rid of some stickers, did some powder and polish, and got some bling. I am happy with the way it turned out. The only thing left is the slides. they are about 60% so when they are shot I'll replace them. I was considering white ones. I guess they make them in white now, we'll see.

Next year: Clutch is priority one. Then rear shocks. I don't believe the 05's are rebuildable in the rear so I may end up over at Hygear or some where. I hear a lot of good from Barbarian about his Axis shocks.

[galleryattach=13524]

[galleryattach=13525]

[galleryattach=13526]

[galleryattach=13527]

[galleryattach=13528]

[galleryattach=13529]

·
Registered
901 Posts
sweet it looks really good

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Very nice and Good Job

·
Registered
182 Posts
very nice job, The white slides will look great.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Sweet, can I make a suggestion??? If you're running a yellow headlight cover, maybe a yellow accessory color on other stuff would work also, like yellow slides or something yellow after the headlight cover. Just my 2cents... otherwise nice sled

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by scumpman
[br]Sweet, can I make a suggestion??? If you're running a yellow headlight cover, maybe a yellow accessory color on other stuff would work also, like yellow slides or something yellow after the headlight cover. Just my 2cents... otherwise nice sled
The oly reason why I thre those on was to see if I liked them. They will come off for night riding. I am still thinking about tinted ones. I like the idea of having yellow eyes on the front!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
That sled looks awesome! I think black headlight covers would look really good.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
a 440 racer seat would make that thing a mint sled..other then that everything looks amazing i love it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
It looks really, really good. I actually kind of like the yellow slides since you have the yellow headlight covers. If you had no yellow at all I'd say lose them, but just that little bit makes them fit.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by 99 ZL 500
[br]a 440 racer seat would make that thing a mint sled..other then that everything looks amazing i love it.
I have been thinking about it. The only issue is my tail light. I like the LED one I have on the seat. ONce it is on there it doesn't come off! I can only hope someone wants to buy it with the light. A BOSS seat was my other choice. Big cash there though!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
that thing looks sick !!! i agree the racer seat would look really good. you could get the racer seat and have the stock one as a spare and if and when you sell it just put it with it as an extra. i think some black slides or clear slides would look cool. if you could get some one who does good graphic work to make your yellow head light covers into eyes that would be sweet. maybe even acoupel of sledneck stickers in sertian places would look good to

1 - 18 of 18 Posts