Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I believe it is!!! Yes...IT IS FREAKING SNOWING!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! And a lot too! 10-15 by tomorrow afternoon! I will get pictures soon!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Pictures soon is not good enough. We need pictures NOW

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok Ok, keep your panties on. I took these out the back door of work here like 2 minutes ago on the POS work digicam.

Went home at luch and got my sled all ready to go.....even ripped around the yard once! Going to go sledding as early as tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Lucky basted! No, you deserve it, have fun man. Wish some of it would make its way up here. I think we're just suppose to get rain though.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
948 Posts
As early as tomorrow? You guys don't do night sleddin' out there? How late are you working?

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
youll be sleddin as long as your buddy remembers to pick you up this time-hehe
no reallly hope you have fun

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

·
Registered
48 Posts
YYYYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! It is true. It is snowing here in Northern MN too. They are telling us about 6 to 8 inches by morning. I got the XCR out and ready to go. I work nights tonight, so I will be ready to go about noon on Friday after I get in a little snooze. Myself and a Guy that works shift at the same place are going to meet at the local watering hole, with what we hope will be some others that will want to go.

I think its Snowing!!
1999 Polaris XCR 440

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i just missed the weather but more than likely we will have bout an inch tomorrow morning...its just missine me AGAIN, FOR THE 80th TIME THIS FRICKEN YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always next year....

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i nknow i'm gonna jinx it by saying this, but we're supposed to get some in NE SD tomorrow and sat. it's been flurrying all week, so hopefully it starts to come down real hard real soon. i'm not getting my hopes up until i see it, feel it, taste it, and ride it.

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wish I could be sledin', have fun intended and get out and enjoy that snow!! I'm from Alaska but am down in Oregon for college right now.....and I woke up to snow this morning!! I don't got my machine down here, plus it doesn't stick long.....but it was sure nice to see snow again!!! Take lots of pics!.......be safe, later all!!

'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
my dad told me this saying 2nite:

Little flakes, Big snow. Big Flakes, Little snow

i told him my theory, weatherman says 1-3 inches, weatherman means 0-1 inch

i am pissed off at mother nature, i m gonna go kick her ass...oh well...i moved my sled up to the front of my shop just in case.......

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy:

my dad told me this saying 2nite:

Little flakes, Big snow. Big Flakes, Little snow

i told him my theory, weatherman says 1-3 inches, weatherman means 0-1 inch

i am pissed off at mother nature, i m gonna go kick her ass...oh well...i moved my sled up to the front of my shop just in case.......

There's always next year....[/quote]

theory? i thought that was common knowledge

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ya well......i got my sled in the front of my shop right by the door so if it does snow, open the door and take off...i believe in miracles a little bit...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts

Suppose to get warm, AGAIN Lots of rain. All 5" of snow go bye bye

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok we got 10 inches of snow last night. Today we are supposed to get 8-14 more inches. I rode my sled in to work today, hit a fricken covered pipe.....was only going 5-10 mph though so I don't think it did any damage. Stopped me right in my tracks though. If something is broke for this weekend I am going to cry.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
That sucks man. It's because you don't have a base yet. But if your getting an additional 8-14, you should be all set then. Have fun this weekend. My sled will be sitting in the garage as I stare out the window at brown grass. Very unhappy at this point.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
damn man, that has to suck intended...what..10 miles on ur sled and already had a little accident w/ it, were sposed to get more heavy snow up here 2nite like we did last night, we got maybe 2 inches if were lucky, i swear my parents moved me down to texas or sumptin and i dont know it, cuz there heavy snow and blizzards and worth the shit anymore..

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
well, it's coming down pretty nice right now. hopefully it continues throughout the night. if not, i think there is snow both north and south, so i may very well get to ride tomorrow!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
278 Posts
Enjoy the riding! and be safe.

2001 ZL800
Delta IIs
Power Breather
MBRP Silencer
Coupling Kit
Goodwin Clutch Kit

Creek beds don't make good brakes!

·
Registered
671 Posts
well up heres its been snowin good all day and we got around 3-4 inches tomorrow and its sposed to snow all night and all day tomorrow, so i mght have to takethe txc out tomorrow, and if maby, maby we get more, take out the xlt. just did some needle postion changes in it, so its ready to go.

Ride Polaris!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts