Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i'm sitting at 7 hours until departure, Just need to wash and wax sled on lunch break!!!! Load it up and head northest!!!! What is everyone else's depart times!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I have exactly 21.5hrs. Leaving tomorrow at 6am. We will be at whispering pines around 10:30. This day is going to drag on forever, I want to leave now!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Calling for 44 degrees today with sun. Not good but there is still plenty of snow. Gotta get off this computer so I can get the hell otta here. See ya.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]I have exactly 21.5hrs. Leaving tomorrow at 6am. We will be at whispering pines around 10:30. This day is going to drag on forever, I want to leave now!!
That is our plan also! Probably be about 30 miles behind you the whole way. We plan to leave at 6am but with 10 people and 4 vehicles it is doubtful we will leave on time.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Originally posted by ripperd
[br]
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]I have exactly 21.5hrs. Leaving tomorrow at 6am. We will be at whispering pines around 10:30. This day is going to drag on forever, I want to leave now!!
That is our plan also! Probably be about 30 miles behind you the whole way. We plan to leave at 6am but with 10 people and 4 vehicles it is doubtful we will leave on time.
you will have a head start on me, so if you see a Charcoal Quad Cab Dodge, towing my sled and an Arctic Cat, with the white polaris sticker in the back window, kicker down and keep up [:D]

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All those who are traveling to the SF ride, drive safe! I'm finally done with work for the day and off to get loaded and hit the road. Next stop Whispering pines! See u all up in the great White north!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I posted on the meeting place but il say here also that i orderd new pilot jets for my sled, and when i picked them up, they only got one. I am really pissed at them, anyways, i was planning on coming up, if i can find a jet.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
You guys be safe and have a good time[;)]! Stay away from Ely on Saturday. There's gonna be alot of traffic that way. Check the link .http://www.ely.org/events/index.php?event=1044

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I'm taking off at 8 a.m., so in about 12 hours and 45 minutes. I still have to get my clothes packed, but the sleds are ready to roll. I spent my morning repacking the wheel bearings (replaced one) and replacing the seals on my trailer, making sure the tires are good and fully aired up, and gathering up the stuff that belongs on my sled. Then I took a three hour nap. [:D]

Hope I can sleep tonight... anticipation makes it hard to sleep.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Originally posted by ripperd
[br]It is gonna be pretty quiet around here until Sunday night with all of us gone :p
I'll keep everybody in line while you guys are gone![:D]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts