Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats your weather look like for the future? What's your weather right now? I know some of you guys/gals already got your first snow. Looks like mid 50's for most of the 906 for the
next 10 days from what the national weather service says. I hope they're wrong. Right now I'm hoping for snow on the ground around the middle of nov, or at least the ground being frozen, as I still need to go cut wood for my grandpa downstate.

·
Registered
377 Posts
its 85 as of right now and a few days ago it was in the mid 40's.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Temps overing around 30* right now. I just got back from a boat ride. We we're plowing through ice for QUITE AWHILE! haha. Another couple of weeks and i'll be riding...(The Ski-doo Tundra at least!)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
will_5 said:
Temps overing around 30* right now. I just got back from a boat ride. We we're plowing through ice for QUITE AWHILE! haha. Another couple of weeks and i'll be riding...(The Ski-doo Tundra at least!)
Lucky!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I'm working outta state at the moment (Omaha NE) and it was almost 90 today and yesterday. Sorry guys but I'm not quit ready for snow. I need another good month of halfway decent weather to finish up my season. Then, BRING ON THE SNOW!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I am not ready for snow yet it has been hectic lately working my a$$ off doing just about anything to try and get a new sled for the season hopefully a pro-x, rmk, sks, summit, edge x, sno pro 440, Hell even an mountain cat 600 would make me happy

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
frost advisory for us tonight!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ready for snow tomorrow.... bring it on! i want like 3 feet of powder, but right now it,s 14c to 19c with now hope of of snow till oct 30

1 - 11 of 11 Posts