Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be posting vids everytime I go out sledding. Just that I just went for the first rip and took some video.

Anyway, here's an on-sled vid, it kinda sucks cuz it's hard holding the cam and driving. You get to see my handlebars a lot. Whoops.

http://www.polarisfiles.com/video/xriding.zip

Here's just some ripping around, my bro did the taping.

http://www.polarisfiles.com/video/proxriding.zip

Er, yeah, u need latest windows media player and that's about it. The on-ride is around 5.5 MB and othe other is like 4ish MB.

Ok, no more videos for awhile now.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
cool, I liked all of your videos clips so far , and this SF server is pretty damn fast.. little bit more than 400 KB/s so doesnt take that long to down it [:D]

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Wish I could get my seld out... Really getting the itch!!!!!/snofan/../images/users/gmann/angry.gif

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
er, I don't know the link, so no, I can't.

www.google.com

search there.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sweet...i like the one where u have the cam with you...

i noticed u reached across with your right hand to grab brake...is that very safe??

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]

i noticed u reached across with your right hand to grab brake...is that very safe??
Better than not braking at all IMO...

·
Registered
40 Posts
p-man have you attended film school. maybe being a videographer is your true calling.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
na, those vids suck, I just had to rub it in a bit that I can sled and many others can't. It's all in good fun [:)]

·
Registered
124 Posts
Man, I had to stop the vid before it finished. It was just making me want to scratch that itch. No...nice job, just jealous.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts