Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/snofan/../images/users/alaskangold/Image027.jpg
Just messing around on the computer thought I'd try my luck out with posting a couple pics
/snofan/../images/users/alaskangold/Image028.jpg
The top pic is my sled and the bottom is of the guys and I on a ride

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Snow!

I want snow! Well, I want my crop off, then I WANT SNOW! I also want a Pro X 600...

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
:( I WANT SNOW!! I don't even have a sled at least I can go play in my truck. That is a really nice looking sled Alaskangold. I know in 2StrokeColdSmoke3 they were sledding in June. I talked to a guy who went on the shoot he said it was somewhere up north in really high elevations. Was like 60 degrees and they still had snow. Its funny cause you follow them up this logging trail in the beginning and there is no snow then bam at the top its covered :).

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry boys but this was in May not June, there was still about 7 feet there, sleddogg I also want to know where the hell those guys are sleddin. I think it my be somewhere in White Mtns.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
man that looks like some nice looking country up there. im drooling on my keyboard.lol

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
NO MORE PICS!!!!!!! haha......im dieing here.....lol.....need snow

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
74 Posts
I wish I could get up from my desk right now but I am enjoying myself too much !!! You know snowmobiling is a disease a real disease but I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The place where 2 stroke cold smoke 3 was filmed in June was up by Vancouver BC. We sled up here in areas until late june early july, this year it was mid july when i packed up my sled for the season.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i hardley even got to unpack up my sled this year.......

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
328 Posts
You are almost correct with the filming of 2SCS except that frontier films partners up with Dave Craig Films and put on whats called the summer super hit snowmobile camp. They go up brohm ridge in the first 2 weeks of June and make huge jumps (over 75')

If anyone is from Vancouver, let me know, i'm always looking for new riding partners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts