Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called out to togwotee wy to see what their rental rates are incase my sled powder special decides to lay down on my trip out there on the first part of jan. And due to me only beeing 21 i can only rent a rmk 600. If i was 25 i could get an m8 or m1000 thats kind of stupid. I can see from there point tho they get some kids out there that have never ridden and go rent there biggest sled they got and go wrap it around a tree. the rates on the 600 rmk wasnt bad tho i didnt think 174 a day. Right now they aint even letting any sleds go out without guides bc of low snow conditions and the state hasnt put up one trail marker.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I know most places do that. but bear lodge rentals will rent out larger sleds to younger people only if they buy insurance. I would think that would be the way to go. Wyoming doesnt put up trail markers. they leave them year round. dont like they w Wyoming runs there trail/snowmobile program. go to Colorado.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey wy, has bearlodge started to rent yet for the season?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticPhil
[br]I called out to togwotee wy to see what their rental rates are incase my sled powder special decides to lay down on my trip out there on the first part of jan. And due to me only beeing 21 i can only rent a rmk 600. If i was 25 i could get an m8 or m1000 thats kind of stupid. I can see from there point tho they get some kids out there that have never ridden and go rent there biggest sled they got and go wrap it around a tree. the rates on the 600 rmk wasnt bad tho i didnt think 174 a day. Right now they aint even letting any sleds go out without guides bc of low snow conditions and the state hasnt put up one trail marker.
Call Action motor sports in Jackson Wyo. Ask for Tom Tobin. Tell him you can ride and you want to rent a real sled. Tom is cool as the rule, he will hook you up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts