Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 2000 Yamaha SXRs now reside covered on their trailer in the lower property under close survielance of my watchful eye from our place on the hill near Bend, OR. My wife and I haggled over the expense but I was convincing and won the debate after she saw the true potential of this exciting sport. Like years ago when we bought our sailboat, once she saw it, felt it, smelled it, sat on it, and bonded with it, she wanted it. I know my wife. And I've wanted to have a sled for a long time. Now we have the means and the timing is right and we live in beautiful central Oregon, its time to begin. My first challenge is to replace the handlebar pad covers because they are sun faded and ugly. 85 bucks through the dealer!! I'll have them recovered by my sail maker. Then the windshield on the 500 needs replaced so I'll swap the new clear 700 screen over and get a mirrored screen for my 700. The 700 met with some barbed wire so the track has some nasty scars on the right side. So I'm wondering if replacing the track with a longer one would be too expensive or difficult. Will see... Otherwise, I'm just itchin to see the mountains turn white again...[/font=Comic Sans MS][/color=blue]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts