Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/rvs/1851309973.html

Cheapest iQR I've seen and it's practically brand new! ahaha not like I'll be getting it..but just wanted to share! lol

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Nice, id be all over that if i lived near it and had cash.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^That last part..not even cash. just money! haha I'm a Ski-Doo guy, but that's a nice looking sled

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Saw that on CL, some nice looking graphics on it! The price sure seemed good to me too. But the ad lacks the mileage/hours as well as the condition of the sled. And I believe it has been raced.

now here is a sled that will knock your pants off:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/spo/1851575482.html

·
Registered
480 Posts
^^^^^ My shoulders hurt just looking at that sled.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I don't know which one i'd choose! I think i'd have to buy them both, and somehow fit that XCR motor into the IQR. [beatup]

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMAO!!! I saw that sled too!! hahaha Yea, that guy may be a "tad" obsessive of speed and lakes?! But touche on the mileage/hours..and it sounds like it HAS been raced. But still, it looks clean and the price ain't bad.. (;

EDIT: I've also seen a 2007 MXZ X RS w/ 1990 miles on CL..same year, relative comparo, right?? That guy wants $5800..I think with price difference, I could handle if it's been raced! [thumb]

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Posting for the original ad is gone already. I've been kickin around the idea of selling my IQr since last winter, not seriously trying to sell but if I could get $3500 for it right now I might consider selling it (with stock skis) so I can upgrade.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
ethan.justinger said:
i looks like a small racing one
it goes beneath the seat you can see that in the pic,

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
If sitting,don't know if you want to hit the brakes to hard though...A cup may be required

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
MX4life said:
Anyone els notice the weird looking gas tank on that IQr? [confused]
Mine? It's a custom fabbed aluminum tank, holds 9 or 10 gallons.

dodger said:
If sitting,don't know if you want to hit the brakes to hard though...A cup may be required
When standing my balls are still above the cap so I haven't had to worry about that. Although it may not be the best tank for a short person[beatup]

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
dodger said:
When standing my balls are still above the cap so I haven't had to worry about that. Although it may not be the best tank for a short person[beatup]

[/quote]

When you get old like me and gavity kicks in....that becomes a issue

·
Registered
669 Posts
powersledder said:
MX4life said:
Anyone els notice the weird looking gas tank on that IQr? [confused]
Mine? It's a custom fabbed aluminum tank, holds 9 or 10 gallons.

dodger said:
Ohh i didn't realize that was your sled powersledder. I thought you were posting the add from craigslist because it was gone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts