Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE CRANE LAKE CHALLENGE IS ON!! SATURDAY MARCH 6TH 2010 RACES START AT 10 am UNTIL 4 pm. ALL REGULAR CLASSES WILL BE REPRESENTED WITH FIRST THROUGH THIRD PLACE TROPHIES.
THIS YEAR WE WILL BE HAVING A 1/4 MILE TOP SPEED CHALLENGE WITH A $1000 FIRST PLACE PRIZE. (YOU CAN RUN FOR TOP SPEED ON EITHER THE 1000 FT. OR 1/4 MILE TRACK)
WE WILL ALSO BE HAVING A GARY GREINER NON-TRACTION MEMORIAL CLASS WITH A CASH PRIZE($200) & TROPHY FOR FIRST PLACE AND TROPHIES ONLY FOR 2ND & 3RD. A PORTION OF ALL CLASS REGISTRATION FEES WILL GO AS A DONATION IN GARY'S NAME TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY. EVERYONE IS INVITED TO COME OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN AND SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE IN REMEMBRANCE OF A FELLOW RACER.
FOR LODGING INFO GO TO http://www.voyagaire.com
FOR RACE INFO CONTACT KURT MOHAWK (218) 929-8043 EMAIL: [email protected]

·
Registered
307 Posts
i heard it was a good race and your F7 went 99 mph in the nontraction. impressive. Brother told me the track was alittle slushy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey brother how it going? was good race very good ice early in the day but got soft at the end when it warmed up but we got 2 1st place and a 2nd. i just found a new sled for us

1 - 3 of 3 Posts