Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i crashed my 1993 arctic cat jag on a "culvert" it was more like an underpass for cows and i didnt see it until i was about 2 feet away and landed in snow on the other side. i went over the handlebars and wen to the hospital. when i got the sled home the bars where pushed up almost like handlebar risers. do you think this will weaken the steering column? and i also want to cut the wind shield down..any suggestions? Snow Snowmobile Vehicle Winter Geological phenomenon

Snow Vehicle Geological phenomenon Winter Freezing

· Registered
481 Posts
Dam dude as long as your ok i wouldn't worry about the sled.

· Registered
453 Posts
From the pictures it doesn't look like your windshield could get any lower![beatup] Hope you feel better.

· Registered
1,728 Posts
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/112797/display.aspx

Cheap insurance.
I'm positive your hospital bill will be more than one of these.

Rick

· Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha. i took my windshield off a few days ago so i could cut it down and make it black but im glad i didnt have it on there at the time of the crash. i could of gotten hurt worse. i found out when the paramedics and cops came one of the cops didnt even want to come over by me because he though i was dead :/.

· Registered
380 Posts
"Is he moving?" "I dont know...Poke him with this stick.." *pokes with stick* *bokeson Twitches* OMG! he's ALIVE! lol j/k man! glad you're okay! hopefully you can get the sled going again soon, before the season ends. i hate culverts i almost fell into one on my snowmobile as a kid. was riding a yamaha Ovation and the only thing that stopped me from falling in was me jamming on the brake at the right time. it was like a good 6-7 foot drop so i'm glad i didn't go into it.

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Lesson # 1 - never ride fast in an area you don't know

· Registered
9,987 Posts
bokeson said:
i knew the area well.
Apparently not that well... Otherwise you'd have remembered where it was. [thumb]

· Registered
156 Posts
How bad did you get hurt? Any major injuries? Glad it didnt turn out worse! Good luck and glad to see your ok.[thumb]

· Registered
9,987 Posts
I hope you get better quick..

· Registered
156 Posts
Yea I imagine you will be sore a while. Its good there were no broken bones tho! Good luck and recover quickly![:)]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.