Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do most of the vendors take credit cards now at Haydays? I'm just wondering if I have to bring a wad of cash with me to buy anything. Granted cash is probably needed by all the swap guys.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
oh yeah, the vendors are more than happy to take plastic, at least every one we seen last year[:)]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Hmmm, i'm not sure whether i'm happy or disappointed that they take credit cards. The spending could really lose control now. :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Some of the vendors have the ability to check your card right there and make sure it's good.
Us on the other hand do not have that capability, so we won't be taking plastic there because we have no way of verifying the card. And we have had a few orders called in on bad cards. What we will do there is fill out an order form and when we get home run the card through our machine and ship out monday.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Glad to hear that many will take cards, though. This will be my first trip to Hay Days this year, hoping to go on Saturday. Looks like a huge deal, I had never known there was a show like this, and so close to home as well! [:)]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts